What is a Virtual Office?
A Virtual office is a flexible low cost alternative to traditional office space. Virtual Office packages have evolved from simple post mailbox offerings to include Mail Handling, Call Answering service, Business Address and Meeting room services. By doing so, an organization can maintain its presence in a desirable business location without paying large monthly rents for office space.
Working remotely, collaborating with others, and managing multiple locations are all possible with a virtual office. This is especially useful in the post-covid world, where there is increased demand for hybrid and work-from-home solutions.
Typical options now include a Dublin business Address, Delivery management, a Call answering service and access to Office space and meeting rooms on a charge as you use basis.
Professional Virtual Office providers now also offer:
- Local and International unique telephone numbers to add to your website and business letterheads
- Workspace and meeting rooms available when needed
- Options of multiple local and international virtual business address locations
- Diary planning and appointment management
- Bespoke visitor greeting and management
- Custom call management services
- Delivery routing and management
- Business fulfilment services
- Corporate registered office address service
- Advanced post handling with mail scanning services, banking services and distribution
In addition to enhancing your brand and credibility, virtual offices allow you to operate remotely and smoothly. Helping you scale to more local and international locations faster.
Why Choose a Virtual Office in Dublin
With a business address in Ireland or a Dublin business address, overseas firms can test the waters locally. It is possible, however, for smaller local companies to obtain a professional business address, call answering services, and the option of expanding further with meeting rooms and office space if their business grows. You can work from anywhere with one of our packages.
Sky Business Centres are located in Dublin, close to Dublin city centre and offer Serviced office and Virtual office packages to make remote working easy. In addition, helping your employees stay safe and productive. We have four different packages available which can be tailored to your specific needs with mail handling, call answering and a Business Address in Ireland. Our serviced offices are located in Clontarf, Blanchardstown and Clonshaugh and cater to enterprises of any size, from startups to established companies needing more space.